Please call our office to make an appointment with Dr. Frank Holladay in advance. Patients will be seen by appointment only. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as soon as possible, but at least 24-hours in advance.
On the day of your appointment, you will need:
- Physician referral
- Insurance card
- Co-pay or payment
- New patient forms or any form updates (see below)
- All x-rays, MRIs, and other films
- A list of all prescription medications
In order to speed up the check-in process, please print and complete the following forms:
- Read and print Privacy Practices (or large print)
- Notice of Receipt of Privacy Practice Information.
- Patient Information Form
- Patient History
Fees & Payments:
- Please bring your insurance card(s) with you to your appointment.
- If current insurance information is not provided at the time of your appointment, payment will be expected at the time of service.
- All co-pays are also expected at the time of check-in. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, personal checks, or cash.
- If your insurance company requires a referral, please obtain it prior to the appointment and present it at the time of check-in.
We accept most major insurance plans. If you don’t see your insurance
provider listed, please check with our office staff. Please check with your
insurance as to which hospital affiliate is on your plan.
- Blue Cross / Blue Care / Preferred Care / Preferred Care Blue
(only archdiocese of KC, MO, St. Joseph, MO) / PPO
- Coventry Advantra (PPO & HMO)
- Coventry Commercial
- First Health Network (includes CCN)
- Freedom Select (only for archdiocese of KCKS)
- Healthe Exchange
- Humana Medicare
- MultiPlan PPO
- Private Health Care Systems
- United Healthcare